Monday, June 16, 2008

snakehead strike ???

1 kg snakehead with the lure beneath...

front view of the lure stuck beneath the mouth...

side view of the Bomber Bushwhacker lure and the snakehead...

i went back to the pond by the road side i always do my casting trip... but this time after half an hour, i try back the Bomber Bushwhacker lure... with a fast retrieve i cast aorund some point in the pond... about 5 cast... suddenly i feel some weight on my lure and i strike it! not a strike on my lure but only some weight suddenly hit... then to my surprise a 1 kg snakehead hooked up to the Bomber Bushwhacker... after landed it, i take a good look of it and to my surprise too, the hook didn't come out of the mouth but beneath the snakehead mouth... i really dont know how does it gone through beneath, maybe the snakehead just following the spinner and get hook on beneath... it's my luck too, i guess...

No comments: