Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Again...! More results!!!

400 gram


Latest catch 500 gram.


my new grip, easy to use...


catches with my Fenwick + Abu Garcia 3000 reel

another 2 latest catch!!!

this time i came alone by the evening of 28-01-2008... my target is to break my new record as well as setting a new record!!! foronly a short time of casting, i manage to catch 2 medium size snakehead. a 400 g & a 500 g. good, but still doesn't break my newly set record! this same spot give me more chance to go for a 2kg++ this is real, because when i cast yesterday, a big splash off the water, i saw a larger snakehead swim off... oh my god! this is a large 1...

in instant, i knew i would manage to catch the bigger 1, this is my new set of target in my fishing career. for all the credits, i had learn a lot of fishing casting skill throughout forums and friends... thanks a lot guys!!!

wait for my next catch!!!

1 comment:

Fredo said...

Kasih buat shoutbox lerr...