Thursday, October 2, 2008

Barramundi + snakehead...

oppsss... just closed his eyes for the photo...

both the Barramundi weighting about 1.5 kg above...

After several times we getting to go for a casting trip with my brother in law, this time we went to the kuala abai rikaraya fishing park. i brought along the casting rod for my brother in law trial. i asked him to try out the lure from Abu Garcia to Rapala brand... after almost an hour cast, finally my brother in law got strike from the Barramundi in the pond... 4 times its strike and only 2 of its was brought up landed safely...

after 1 and a half hour, we finish our cast at the pond. by paying RM 15 per person / rod. we brought back the 2 Barramundi with us. then we went to the pond outside the rikaraya fishing park. this time we search for the snakehead. my brother in law use the berkley powerbait T-Tail minnow. i only receive 2 strike from the snakehead & my brother in law again with an almost 1 kg mark snakehead... after that we end our fishing session and went back home with an excitement in the face of my brother in law. this is the first time he uses the artificial bait for fishing.

No comments: