Friday, October 24, 2008

ABU GARCIA BAITCASTER : New Beginning, More Catch!

only catch a small snakehead today with my new beginning BC set of Abu Garcia..

the BC set with the catch!

Today as usual i go back to the spot where i catch my 1st snakehead with the Abu Garcia Baitcaster set... from the upper water it seems like no more of the snakehead living there, but not in my surprise, only 10 minutes gone by, i got a strike! i jerk it a bit, and came up a small size of snakehead... another also strike, but only the lure i retrieve out from water in front of me the snakehead strike it... miss! but at least i know there are still some of the snakehead living there... hopefully no one will come there and destroy again the habitat there...

another new beginning for my casting skill...

1 comment:

MIZLAN DARKARTCASTER said...

woooo...cayalah bos! ni yang aku jeles ni..nt bawa aku pg tempat ni bos..