Friday, May 29, 2009

Bushwhacker.... snap again...

1st catch...

hard strike on my lure...

2nd...

using bomber bushwhacker...

3rd...

surecatch spinnerbait... change the blade...

4th... hard fought snakehead...

also the same lure...

5th...

still got many snakehead of this size...

my bushwhacker was snap again by the hard core fight of the snakehead...

the calm spot... but very much of the snakehead here...


Today i found out again a new spot... ssshhh... cannot tell here... and the spot was fantastic with many rises of the snakehead here...

i cast my surecatch spinnerbait that Mr. Wong gave me... and not for long, the 3 rd cast already give me a good strike ! i bring it up and it was a good size...
then after that i got very much strike, only within half hour of my casting, until my bomber bushwhacker was snap again by the way of the snakehead here fought after striking the lure...

I only manage to catch 5 of the snakehead here, although i got many strike from it... its a heaven when we cast & strike, cast & strike... but only for few moment the snakehead was already a bit aware with the lure i'm using...

will be back to this spot... maybe it has a really big size of snakehead here...

No comments: