Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snakehead Won !

500 - 600 gram...

the good size of the snakehead from the new spot...

just left the frame for me after the snakehead strike!

the spot yesterday & today i tried again...

2nd catch...

good size of snakehead...

1st of the day...


Today, i've visited again the spot from yesterday... again i can consider this spot was not being touch by human, only the 2nd cast of the bomber bushwhacker colorado blade had given me a strike! the snakehead just try to take away the lure and i strike back, the result from my strike had made the snakehead gone crazy by jumping out from the water twice and jiggle its head... then suddenly my line was free... and to my surprise, the frame was broken by the furious snakehead fight... what a fight from the snakehead, i loose to the monster snakehead today...
i reach back my other bomber lure & cast again, got another 2 miss strike and hook up a 500 - 600 gram... then it was dark again...
next other time i will try again at this spot to search for the monster there, hopefully next time i will succeed...!

No comments: