Sunday, February 8, 2009

K.B Snakehead Return!

my second catch of the day!

about the sizes of the 1st catch...

Today caster front from left:- MIN, JIFAT
rear from left:- FEI, DONALD

one of the spot today...

my 1st catch of the evening...

only a tiny one...

Today, i went to a new spot for snakehead hunting in K.B, my hometown. the area of peladuk was brought to us from cikgu edaffi @ jifat. some of the spot were just being cleared and the 1st spot didn't show any catch for us, as the area was being net almost everyday. then we went to some few spot, still no strike and catches. finally, jifat took us to his girlfriend aunt home. where there lies in front of us some pond around the house area. part of it still muddy, and from a small pond here, i manage to get a catch with my flying frog. small, but good enough to cheer up our trip today. then we went to another pond at the back. this time with only my 1st cast i manage to land in my second snakehead of the evening. after that only strike that miss i got from the pond in front. then we end up our trip at almost 6:30 pm. Hope there will be another trip in my hometown with my caster friends! our trip today were part of myself, jifat, fei, kenny & min.

No comments: