Monday, February 9, 2009

Snakehead "SIMPANG TIGA"

my second catch today...

good fight although its a tiny one...

1st catch with berkley powerbait grub!

good & accurate strike from the snakehead...

Today, after work i went to a spot that being cleared last week in my observation. this spot is not rare to me, as it was before my regular spot for casting the snakehead. just last year i didn't catch any here although its still had the snakehead living there. today i'm calling clay along with me to try out this spot again. when we arrive at the spot, i saw the water are good enough for our casting trip. then we cast along the large drain. only when i change to my berkley powerbait grub, i got a solid hook up with a small & tiny snakehead. finally after for a long time i got again my catch with the berkley powerbait soft plastic! then after few cast again, i try back my bomber bushwhacker spinnerbait, the green colour. this time i also hooked up with a bit larger than the 1st one. the fight are good enough, again my long time lure got another snakehead for me! clay only got some few strike, but not landed in the snakehead. don't worry clay, maybe the other day will serve you with your snakehead catch!

No comments: