Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese New Year Snakehead!

the weight needle were accurately set at 1.1 kg!

the snakehead length from the weighting...

bomber lure + berkley powerbait spray scent!

the sizes of the snakehead comparing to my set...

my 2009 above 1 kg mark of catch!

After few days passing by Chinese New Year 2009. Finally i get my chance to cast for the snakehead at my wife village. the pond belong to 1 of my in law. I try out the new sp i bought, but no response from the snakehead in the water. the wheater was cloudy and i choose to use my bomber bushwhacker + a spray of the Berkley Powerbait spray scent. after for half an hour pf castng, i decided to change my lure. then in the sudden i get a strike! i strike back and the snakehead jump out of the water trying to loosen the lure. but i manage to control the run of the snakehead and brought it up to land. in my first sight, i already guess its a big 1, and after photo shoot and the weighting, i get the needle point up to 1.1 kg mark! wow! a good results in this new year and i get my 1st snakehead in the range of 1.0 kg above! wait for my next 1.0 kg mark catch!

1 comment:

nubli said...

Hello...

Just wanna say hello. Can't help to get to know another haruan hunter. By the way I'm from Kuantan. My personal best was 1.8kg in Tasik Pelindung, Kuantan, casting on frog.