Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

my catch after more than a week...

a 400 gram - 500 gram of snakehead...

Today, after more than a week without any catch or casting, finally i got my catch today at my regular spot at kota marudu... with the help of the berkley powerbait night crawler scent spray. with my bomber bushwhacker spinnerbait as my weapon, i cast through out the area... saw some rise, but no take from it... finally on a corner spot a strike came up! yes! strike! i retrieve back and landed the 400 gram - 500 gram of snakehead... it was a solid hook up... finally i got again my catch after waiting for more than a week. this was a good catch towards chinese new year... hopefully after chinese new year i will get my chance to break my 1.95 kg mark of snakehead... wait for my next catch! ;0)

No comments: