Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pitas Snakehead! shows its mighty power !

3rd strike and 1st catch! 1.0 kg mark.

the inline with grub after i added 2 split ring to hold it...

the inline left behind for me, the snakehead had took the split ring and wormhook...


Today, as i cast usual with my inline lure, to my surprise a lerga size of snakehead had encounter my lure and strike it! it jumps high twice to loose the hook, but only after the 2nd fall, the snakehead had loosen it with the split ring and the wormhook. what a size of snakehead it was, if its landed in, i can bet it will reach a 2.0 kg mark !!!

then afterwards, no more strike, until i cast again at the same spot, to my surprise too, this time another larger snakehead strike! this time its swimming to the left & right. only maybe today its not my luck, just when we try to pull it out from the water, the snakehead was loose, only saw its mouth...

then after that, i cast for a while and catch another 1.0 kg mark. short after that i ended the casting session with a 2 - 1 of loosing to the snakehead today...

No comments: