Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Mega size of snakehead !!!

my long time serving bomber bushwhacker broke into
2 piece after i tried to tune it back...

the strike of the snakehead give me this shape...

goodbye & hope to see this snakehead again !

hard fought to the end...

my latest 1.1 kg mark of snakehead !!!

Today, i go back to the spot of the latest hottest spot i've recover... from the 1st sight, i didn't notice any fish around. maybe its hiding by the side of the algae in the water...

i pick my bomber bushwhacker lure colorado blade to cast today. about half an hour i didn't got any strike yet. until when i cast long towards the middle of the drain, and i retrive it medium fast. suddenly a huge strike came in ! TUUUPPP!!!! along with zzzrrrreeettttt... my rell was screaming and giving out line. about a meter out this time! although i already set my drag to the fullest! on my 1st thought, this time its large!!! then i retrieve it fast to prevent it from loosing or going to the side. it didn't rise when its reach my sight, it still trying to swim away and fought till the end. when its calm a bit, i quickly landed it in before its struggling again.

YYYEEESSSSS !!! its a big one! from the size i can tell its already a 1.0 kg mark or above. i quickly get my camera & take photo of it. when i measure the weight, its a 1.1 kg mark! another record set for this year!

i release it back happily after i detached the hook. when i was trying to fix & tune my lure back to its origin shape, its snap and broke into 2 piece at the clip point to the lure. but for me, its worth it after the long serving bomber bushwhacker had never let me down!

No comments: