Thursday, December 4, 2008

berkley powerbait spray attractant power!

1st catch using the berkley spray onto my lure...

this 2nd catch are top water flying frog...

almost dark i take this photo...

this 1st catch was shocking me with its strike! hard strike!


i was on my way to try on the spot yesterday to try again if there are any snakehead yet around the area... i bring along my berkley attractant spray and spray it onto my strike king spinnerbait. for only about 15 minute of casting, i got a huge strike, think its a large 1, but came up only a small size 1 weighting around 300 - 400 gram... good strike! and the snakehead are fat there! another 1 came striking my lure at almost dawn, my flying frog that had serve me well given me the 2nd catch of the evening. solid hook up inside the mouth of the snakehead and both of the catch i release back to its natural home.

No comments: